Donating at Ruby's Second Hand
Thank you for wanting to donate your items at Ruby's Second Hand Thrift Store! Just a few tips to remember when dropping off your donation.
Donation Hours are as follows:
Monday- Saturday 9:00-5:30pm
- Drive around the side of the building (follow the donation sign out front), we will not know that you are out there until you come in the door, give us a friendly Hello when you enter to alert us!
- Due to the high volume of donations and items being donated, we request to keep the container (whether it is in a box, bag, bin, etc....) that you donated it in. We cannot put items loose into a Gaylord or clothing bin due to the items getting broken/dirty. Please be sure that we are able to keep the container while donating items.
- We have a DO NOT ACCEPT list available upon request. The list is general and does have exceptions. We can refuse a donation upon seeing it and will give a reason as to why it is being turned away.
- When donating, you may request a "Donation Receipt" for tax purposes.
- We request that when you donate your items, that they are store ready and in resellable condition.
- When donating please do not walk into our warehouse. It is too much of a safety issue.
Any other questions, please feel free to ask. If you are unsure of an item, you can ask/call/or just bring it in.
Ruby’s Second Hand • 24534 State Hwy 35/70 • Siren, WI 54872 • 715.349.7253